Though it’s been a difficult harm 12 months, the Week 11 report is slightly tamer than common. Right here’s your standing examine.
• The Lions are favored at Carolina, regardless of the absence of RB D’Andre Swift (concussion) and WR Kenny Golladay (hip). With Swift out, Adrian Peterson is predicted to start out, with Kerryon Johnson the secondary choice. Slot receiver Danny Amendola (hip) can be out, possible pushing extra work in the direction of WR Marvin Jones and TE T.J. Hockenson (and WR Marvin Corridor is an inexpensive Hail Mary choice). Matthew Stafford is predicted to play regardless of his thumb harm.
• Drew Brees (ribs) was positioned on injured reserve, that means he’s out for no less than three video games. Taysom Hill is predicted to start out towards the Falcons, though Sean Payton stays coy about his plans for Hill and Jameis Winston. The look-ahead line on this sport had New Orleans favored by 7.5 factors — it’s fallen all the way down to the three/3.5-point vary. TE Josh Hill (concussion) is out; CB Marshon Lattimore (stomach) appears to be like like a game-day name.
• Joe Mixon (foot) went on injured reserve Saturday, which implies he’s out for no less than three extra video games. Gio Bernard stays a strong fantasy choice within the meantime.
• Sammy Watkins (calf/hamstring) gained’t play at Las Vegas. In the meantime, Mecole Hardman was activated off the COVID-19/reserve record.
[Play in Yahoo’s NFL $200Ok Baller. $15 entry payment. $25Ok and extra to first]
• Though the Raiders had six defensive gamers on the COVID-19/reserve record this week (limiting them to digital follow), they’ve all examined favorably and can play towards the Chiefs.
• Drew Lock (ribs) is predicted to start out towards Miami, and Noah Fant (ribs) can be anticipated to go.
• Sony Michel (quad) has been activated, although he won’t be wanted a lot with Damien Harris operating effectively. N’Keal Harry (shoulder) was added to the harm report Friday. It’s potential the Patriots may need CB Stephon Gilmore (knee).
• Davante Adams (ankle) had a restricted follow Friday after resting earlier within the week. The Packers count on him to play at Indianapolis. Allen Lazard (core) is listed as questionable; even when he attire Sunday, he’s possible too dangerous for fantasy functions.
[Week 11 Fantasy Rankings: QBs | RBs | WRs | TEs | FLEX | DST | Kickers]
• Teddy Bridgewater (knee) is a game-time resolution towards Detroit. P.J. Walker is the fallback. Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) was dominated out early within the week.
• Though Calvin Ridley (foot) missed some follow time, the Falcons saved him off their last harm report.
• Matt Breida (hamstring) ought to go for Miami, however Salvon Ahmed figures to be featured after a powerful Week 10.
• Jack Doyle (concussion) is predicted to start out towards Inexperienced Bay, pushing Indy’s tight finish state of affairs again to a three-headed mess.
• Laviska Shenault (hamstring) gained’t play towards Pittsburgh. It’s potential Gardner Minshew (thumb) might costume, although Jake Luton goes to start out his third straight sport. TE James O’Shaughnessy (knee) gained’t play, maybe steering an additional look or two to Tyler Eifert.
• Irv Smith (groin) had a partial follow week and would possibly play towards Dallas, which dulls the passion for TE Kyle Rudolph.
• Sam Darnold (shoulder) is listed as uncertain, although Adam Gase says Darnold has an opportunity to play in Week 12. Joe Flacco will get the decision on the Chargers.