Trash compactor hearth forces evacuation of Buffalo Street Walmart Saturday afternoon

Posted: Up to date:

Clients on the Walmart in Harborcreek had been pressured to evacuate the constructing Saturday afternoon after hearth broke out inside the shop.

A number of hearth crews responded to the Buffalo Street Walmart round 4:00 p.m. after a fireplace broke out in a trash compactor at the back of the shop.

When crews arrived, smoke and hearth was coming from the compactor.

Clients contained in the Walmart had been evacuated for a time whereas crews put out the blaze.

In accordance with officers on scene, there was minor to average smoke harm.

No accidents had been reported.

Leave a Reply